Polyurethane foam is lightweight, resilient and flexible.
Polyurethane foam is generally used to protect very fragile or
irregular shape items where a large degree of flexibility is
required. Polyurethane foam has a wide variety of function within
the medical, automotive, electronics, and recreational fields.
- Available in a range of colors, densities, thickness and
firmness, including an anti-static option
- Very flexible, resilient and efficient in absorbing shock,
springs back into shape after repeated compressions
- Clean does not crumble or dust easily
- Can be fabricated into a variety of shapes and sizes for maximum
- Excellent for cushioning very delicate products
Polyurethane foam is a relatively inexpensive material,
aesthetically pleasing,. and lightweight for low shipping cost.
of Advanced Packaging Concepts polyurethane foam packaging solutions