Polyethylene foam offers a diverse range of properties and
characteristics, allowing many popular and exciting applications in
cushion packaging and other related uses.
- Available in a wide variety of thicknesses, colors and density,
including anti-static option
- Flexible and resilient, cushions against shocks, spring back
into shape after repeated compressions
- Closed cell composition resists moisture absorption, even when
used for flotation
- Tear and compressive strengths permits cushions to be return to
- Can be fabricated into a variety of shapes and sizes for maximum
- Clean, does not crumble or dust easily
Polyethylene foam can be used in conjunction with other material such
as wood, corrugated products, etc.
Polyethylene foam works exceptionally with wood for cushion pallet
and crates to reduce shock and vibration issues associated in shipping.
Our polyethylene foam contains no CFC or HCFC and is RoHs compliant.
of Advanced Packaging Concepts polyethylene foam packaging solutions